Editor’s Note: Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news stories and expert opinions that moved the precious metals and financial markets. Sign up here!
(Kitco News) Gold is likely to trade around the $1,900 level until the U.S. election or a stimulus agreement, according to MKS PAMP Group. "Gold prices continue to fluctuate as investors weighed the better than expected economic data against the stalled U.S. stimulus talks. The metal continues to be centered around $1,900 for the time being, with a general lack of direction and momentum," MKS writes. Investors should be looking at technicals to figure out gold’s next price move, MKS adds. "Over the past few weeks, we have seen a number of attempts at the $1,920-30 region, however it always ends up falling back off. That said support between $1,875-95 has been robust, the metal happily floating in […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content