Below Arrow – multiple intersections of uranium mineralization were made significantly below Arrow, including 0.10% U 3 O 8 over 7.0 m in AR-21-268 from 1128 m to 1135 m down hole;
Camp East – uranium concentration of 0.10% U 3 O 8 in RK-21-140 from 166 m to 167 m down hole in association with brittle structure and hydrothermal alteration.
Further, NexGen has commenced 2022 drilling focused on regional exploration targets at the 100% owned Rook I project (the "Project"); and an extensive geophysical program over high priority areas of NexGen’s mineral tenure in the southwest Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan.
Leigh Curyer, Chief Executive Officer, commented: "The intersection of mineralization below the known Arrow Deposit and along trend at Camp East highlights the extent and potential for additional significant discoveries at Rook I. The geology team led by Grant Greenwood are well positioned for the 2022 drilling season which […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!