VANCOUVER, BC, March 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – NexGen Energy Ltd. ("NexGen" or the "Company") (TSX: NXE) (NYSE: NXE ) is pleased to announce that the Underwriters (as defined below) have exercised their over-allotment option (the "Over-Allotment Option"), in full, to purchase an additional 5,010,000 common shares in the capital of the Company (the "Common Shares") at a price of $4.50 per Common Share, in connection with the Company’s recently completed underwritten public offering of 33,400,000 Common Shares, which closed on March 11, 2021 (the "Offering"). Upon closing of the Over-Allotment Option, the Company received additional gross proceeds of $22,545,000, resulting in total gross proceeds from the Offering of approximately $172.8 million.
The Offering was completed through a syndicate of underwriters led by BMO Nesbitt Burns Inc. and Canaccord Genuity Corp., and including Eight Capital, Raymond James Ltd., TD Securities Inc., Cormark Securities Inc., Haywood Securities Inc., Sprott Capital Partners LP, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content