Emmerson Resources Ltd (ASX:ERM) has stepped out the mineralised footprint at Tennant Creek’s Golden Forty target area, encountering more high-grade gold and base metals in the final holes of a 26-hole drill program on the tenure.
The Northern Territory-based project in Australia appears to be an emerging gold and base metals iron-oxide style discovery, centred on the Golden Forty magnetic anomaly.
Brookside Energy Ltd (ASX:BRK) has notched up further success in the world-class Anadarko Basin oil and gas producing region of Oklahoma with the high-impact Wolf Pack 36-25-1S-4W SXH 2 Well performing above expectations.Wolf Pack, the company’s first development well and part of its Phase Two development drilling in the SWISH Area of Interest (AOI), has produced more than 40,000 barrels of oil equivalent (BOE) in just 30 days of early flow back with 80% oil plus gas and natural gas liquids. Read more Sage Potash closed […]
Click here to view original web page at www.proactiveinvestors.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!