→ The Coming Copper Bull Run (Ad) Uranium Energy New York State Common Retirement Fund increased its stake in Uranium Energy Corp. ( NYSEAMERICAN:UEC – Get Rating ) by 36.3% during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 188,495 shares of the basic materials company’s stock after purchasing an additional 50,203 shares during the period. New York State Common Retirement Fund owned approximately 0.07% of Uranium Energy worth $865,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
Several other institutional investors also recently modified their holdings of the stock. Commonwealth Equity Services LLC increased its position in shares of Uranium Energy by 41.3% in the first quarter. Commonwealth Equity Services LLC now owns 20,529 shares of the basic materials company’s stock worth $94,000 after purchasing an additional 6,000 shares during the last quarter. SG Americas Securities LLC […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content