On Track to Achieve Consolidated Annual Guidance with Lower AISC
November 5, 2020– New Gold Inc. ("New Gold" or the "Company") (TSX and NYSE American: NGD) reports third quarter results for the Company as of September 30, 2020 and reaffirms its revised annual consolidated guidance, with all-in sustaining costs expected to be below guidance levels, primarily due to lower sustaining capital spend. On July 30, 2020, the Company issued revised guidance estimates for 2020 to incorporate the impact of COVID-19 and readers should refer to the Company’s July 30, 2020 news release for further information. An earnings conference call and webcast will begin at 8:30 am Eastern Time today to discuss the third quarter financial results. (Details provided at the end of this news release.)
The Rainy River Mine delivered another strong quarter of operational and technical performance. During the quarter, mine operations ramped up towards the […]
Click here to view original web page at au.news.yahoo.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!