→ A Ground-Floor Opportunity in the Cyber Security Space (Ad) Uranium Energy National Bank of Canada FI acquired a new position in Uranium Energy Corp. ( NYSEAMERICAN:UEC – Get Rating ) in the 4th quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm acquired 10,775 shares of the basic materials company’s stock, valued at approximately $36,000.
Other institutional investors and hedge funds also recently modified their holdings of the company. Morgan Stanley increased its position in shares of Uranium Energy by 646.2% during the second quarter. Morgan Stanley now owns 527,185 shares of the basic materials company’s stock valued at $1,402,000 after acquiring an additional 456,538 shares in the last quarter. Millennium Management LLC bought a new stake in Uranium Energy in the 2nd quarter worth approximately $277,000. Invesco Ltd. grew its position in Uranium Energy by 89.9% in the 2nd quarter. Invesco […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content