PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has announced the winners of the best Kazakh companies rating by the level of ESG disclosure in annual reports for 2021. The list of 50 companies with the best disclosure practices in the field of sustainable development is formed annually, and only the strongest are nominated in the TOP 10 of the ESG Disclosure Rating. In 2022, NAC Kazatomprom JSC (hereinafter – Kazatomprom or the Company) became its leader.
Disclosure of information on environmental, social and governance aspects is a call of the time and the global community, contributing to long-term and sustainable business development. Qualitative disclosure of ESG information allows us to identify significant risks and opportunities of the current business model, which contributes to more effective adaptation to new challenges. Today, ESG indicators are increasingly influencing the investment attractiveness of a company in the global market, and their disclosure is also becoming an important factor […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content