Your daily round-up from the world of Proactive TNR Gold Corp revealed new developments related to the acquisition of Josemaria Resources Inc by Lundin Mining Corporation (TSX:LUN), which was first announced earlier in April. Josemaira’s flagship asset is the Josemaria copper-gold project in Argentina, on which TNR holds a 7% net profit interest royalty covering the Batidero I and II properties. In a statement, Vancouver-based TNR told investors that Lundin and Josemaria have completed a plan of arrangement related to the acquisition.
CO2 GRO Inc, which provides proprietary carbon dioxide (CO2) delivery solutions technology, has announced that a CO2 Delivery Solutions system has been installed for a technology trial in The Cucumber Man’s 522,000 square foot Alberta greenhouse. The company said the trial, which was delayed due to issues related to coronavirus (COVID-19), is being conducted on long English cucumbers and will expand to grape tomatoes shortly. "We are excited […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content