Mr. Thomas Lamb reports:
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – July 7, 2023) – MYRIAD URANIUM CORP. (CSE: M) (OTCQB: MYRUF) (FSE: C3Q) (" Myriad " or the " Company ") announces that in order to constrain structures and identify possible uranium traps ahead of upcoming drilling, the Company has initiated geophysical surveys at key target areas within the Сompany’s Agebout and Afouday licenses. Drones carrying high-resolution magnetometers have already started flying a planned 5,942 line-km pattern at 50m line spacing 35m flying height (Figure 1). Figure 1: Geophysical Survey Areas
Early indications from the field are that the drone survey is successfully detecting very low amplitude features that would otherwise be difficult or impossible to detect using traditional fixed wing or helicopter-based surveys. Data acquisition is expected to be completed within 6 to 8 weeks, with processing and interpretation following within 4 weeks after that.
Thomas Lamb, Myriad’s CEO states "Areva […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content