FILE – An open-air uranium mine is seen at a uranium mining facility in Arlit, Sept. 25, 2013. Niger and China have talked of deals that include a uranium mine, as well as an industrial park and an oil pipeline. Agadez, Niger —
The West African nation of Niger and China have been discussing deals that include an industrial park, an oil pipeline and a uranium mine.
The Chinese ambassador to Niger, Jiang Feng, said China would build an industrial park that would impact industries including agro-food, manufacturing, mining and real estate, according to a tweet from Nigerien President Mohamed Bazoum’s official account. It said the deal is a result of a China-Niger Investment Forum held in April. ▶️AGENDA PRÉSIDENTIEL ✅[Coopération Niger��-Chine�� : Construction d’un parc industriel.] Le Président de la République, Chef de l’Etat, SEM @mohamedbazoum , a reçu le lundi 3 juillet 2023, l’Ambassadeur de la République Populaire de […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content