Vancouver, British Columbia – MYRIAD METALS CORP. (CSE: MMC) (‘Myriad’ or the ‘Company’) announces that, in connection with its recent acquisition of 100% option interests in 1,833 square kilometres of uranium exploration licenses in the Tim Mersoi Basin, Niger, it is changing its name to Myriad Uranium Corp. The Canadian Securities Exchange will publish a bulletin announcing that the Company’s common shares will commence trading under the new name on or about December 14, 2022. Shareholders are not required to exchange their existing share certificates for new certificates bearing the Company’s new name and Company shares held electronically in Direct Registration System will be booked automatically. Myriad’s new web domain is www.myriaduranium.com and new symbol on the CSE will be ‘M’.
Thomas Lamb, CEO, said, ‘This name change is the first in what will be a series of near-term steps to announce ourselves as a high-potential uranium explorer in the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content