HALIFAX, NS, Dec. 13, 2022 /CNW/ – Fortune Bay Corp. (TSXV: FOR ) (FWB: 5QN) (OTCQX: FTBYF) ("Fortune Bay" or the "Company") is pleased to announce analytical results from its maiden exploration drilling program on the 100% owned Murmac Uranium Project ("Murmac" or the "Project"), located in northern Saskatchewan (see Figure 1).
The drilling program was designed to test regional targets across the Project’s extensive Armbruster, Howland and Pitchvein Conductor Corridors, which have a combined strike length of approximately 30 kilometres. Figure 1: Location of Fortune Bay’s Murmac, Strike and Goldfields Projects. (CNW Group/Fortune Bay Corp.) Figure 2: Location of the 2022 drill holes completed on the Murmac Uranium Project. (CNW Group/Fortune Bay Corp.) Shallow, highly elevated concentrations of uranium were confirmed in six (6) of the fifteen (15) drill holes, including 0.18% U 3 O 8 and 0.17% U 3 O 8 from individual assay samples.
The uranium is associated […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content