→ [TRENDING] Weird trade doubles your money in 3 days? (Ad) Uranium Royalty Mirae Asset Global Investments Co. Ltd. boosted its holdings in shares of Uranium Royalty Corp. ( NASDAQ:UROY – Get Rating ) by 18.5% in the first quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC. The firm owned 3,812,227 shares of the company’s stock after acquiring an additional 596,485 shares during the period. Mirae Asset Global Investments Co. Ltd. owned 3.98% of Uranium Royalty worth $15,108,000 as of its most recent filing with the SEC.
A number of other institutional investors have also recently bought and sold shares of UROY. Dubuque Bank & Trust Co. grew its holdings in shares of Uranium Royalty by 50.0% in the 1st quarter. Dubuque Bank & Trust Co. now owns 36,000 shares of the company’s stock valued at $141,000 after buying an additional 12,000 shares during the period. Integrated Advisors […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content