Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium . Claim your 1-week free trial here .
Uranium Energy (NYSE American: UEC) , a Corpus Christi, Texas-based uranium mining and exploration company, was featured in The Bell2Bell Podcast , a part of InvestorBrandNetwork’s (“IBN”) sustained effort to provide specialized content distribution via widespread syndication channels. Uranium Energy’s CEO and President, Amir Adnani, joined the latest episode to discuss the company’s recent news and milestones, which include strengthening of its balance sheet that totals close to $95 million in cash and equity holdings, including approximately $61 million in cash. Adnani also discussed the company’s establishment of a physical uranium holding initiative. “This has really both resonated with the market and, in my opinion, is just sound business for us,” Adnani said in the interview. “We are, as a company, focused entirely on developing low-cost in-situ recovery uranium projects in the U.S., […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content