The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Mar 17, 2021 (Investor Brand Network via COMTEX) — Uranium Energy (NYSE American: UEC) , a U.S.-based uranium mining and exploration company, has secured 800,000 pounds of additional U.S.-warehoused uranium; the shipment is comprised of a delivery in April consisting of 500,000 pounds and a second delivery scheduled for December consisting of 300,000 pounds; this uranium purchase follows a previously announced acquisition of 400,000 pounds. In total, UEC now has contracts to purchase 1,200,000 pounds of U3O8 at a volume-weighted average price of $28.94 per pound. In addition, the company has entered into definitive agreements with institutional investors to purchase 10,000,000 UEC common shares at $3.05 per share. The registered direct offering, which is planned for completion on or before March 19, 2021, should result in estimated gross proceeds of more than $30 million for the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content