After a long bear market in uranium shown via the Global X Uranium ETF chart below, it’s showing signs of a potential turnaround. The ETF’s top 10 holdings include Cameco (TSX:CCO) (NYSE:CCJ) , NexGen Energy (TSX:NXE) , and Denison Mines . URA Total Return Level data by YCharts.
Some investors believe a uranium bull market has just begun this year. One of the largest global providers of uranium is Cameco. The stock has appreciated more than 50% year to date.
As the world population grows, energy demand is expected to persistently increase. Uranium as a source of energy is a part of that solution. The usage of uranium supports the world’s shift to carbon-free energy. While the U.S. is the largest nuclear power generator, accounting for about a third of global nuclear power, China and Japan are the fastest-growing nuclear power markets.
Cameco outlined nuclear power’s role in taking part in […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fool.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!