Marmota’s Junction Dam uranium tenement is poised to excite. Pic: The Simpsons, Fox. share
With uranium prices hitting an 11-year high last week , Marmota’s decision to acquire the Junction Dam uranium tenement immediately adjacent to the Boss (ASX:BOE) Honeymoon uranium mine in October 2021 has come sharply into focus.
After all, Marmota (ASX:MEU) started life as a successful uranium explorer and actually cut its teeth at Junction Dam in South Australia, on which it had spent $8m and earned 100% of the uranium rights by 2014.
By that time, it had developed an JORC resource of 5.4 million pounds of U3O8 with an average grade of 557 parts per million (similar grade to the BOE Honeymoon resource on the adjacent tenement) within the Saffron deposit, and an exploration target of 22 to 33 million pounds, providing the company with immediate exposure to the increasingly bullish market.As the impact of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content