Source: Michael Ballanger for Streetwise Reports
December 22, 2021 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Industry observer Michael Ballanger explains why he has Western Uranium and Vanadium Corp. on his buy list. Uranium is the one energy source that could satisfy every Millennial and Genexer on the planet; zero pollutive impact anywhere and a reliable cost-effective means of heating the planet and recharging Elon Musk’s vehicles – BUT – only as long as earthquakes avoid nuclear power stations and tsunamis avoid Japan. Handled properly, nuclear power is truly the alternative for coal and oil and natural gas but what spooks the world is that the collateral damage of a ruptured nuclear power station is infinitesimally larger than a pipeline leak or a coal fire.
Now, there are friends of mine from university days that shed their bell bottom blue jeans and later their briefly owned white three-piece disco suits to work in the State […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content