Norman Levine’s Past Picks Norman Levine, managing director at Portfolio Management Corp.
Focus: Global stocks
As the market whipsaw we witnessed earlier this week showed, trying to predict short-term stock market movement is at best a mug’s game. Don’t waste your time. Think long-term. As to that, we believe that as global economies recover from COVID-19 lockdowns (and they are not recovering in a synchronized fashion as many believed they would) earnings, stock prices and, yes, interest rates will be going higher.That doesn’t mean it will be in any ways a guaranteed smooth ride and we expect corrections and pauses along the way as world stock markets have come a very long way since bottoming in March 2020 without more than just a brief pause along the way. We would not panic and sell during those corrections, when they come, but use them as buying […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content