“Manning”) (CSE:MANN) (CNSX:MANN.CN) (Frankfurt:1H5) (OTC:MANVF) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a share exchange agreement (the “Definitive Agreement”) among the Company, Red Bay Exploration Inc. (“Red Bay”) and the shareholders of Red Bay (the “Red Bay Shareholders”) to acquire 100% of the issued and outstanding securities of Red Bay (the “Transaction”).
Red Bay is the beneficial owner of four mineral projects in Newfoundland, Canada, representing over 10,500 hectares of prospective gold, polymetallic (copper, lead, zinc, cobalt, silver), uranium and rare earth projects. The four mineral projects are (i) the Red Indian Lake Project, (ii) the Little Sheep Brook Project, (iii) the Butterfly Pond Project, and (iv) the Mount Hogan Project.
“This is a significant acquisition for Manning, one that has the ability to position the company for strong growth in what we think will be a robust commodities market,” said CEO, Alex Klenman. “These projects provide broad […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!