Through advanced technologies and sleek aesthetics, California-based electric vehicle (EV) manufacturer Lucid Group (NASDAQ: LCID ) seeks to disrupt the automotive market as we know it. Folks with a tolerance for risk can start a small position in LCID stock. If Lucid’s ambitious vision is successful, these positions will be profitable. Source: Around the World Photos / Shutterstock.com
After a prolonged wait, Lucid’s investors are witnessing the company transition into the delivery phase. With more than $1.3 billion of estimated bookings , Lucid finally started producing EVs in September and began deliveries on Oct. 30.
Lucid’s production of EVs for its customers began at the company’s vast, Arizona-based Advanced Manufacturing Plant. However, Lucid apparently plans to build another production plant, and it will not be located anywhere near Arizona. In fact, the plant won’t even be in the United States.
Meanwhile, as we’ll see, LCID stock has been choppy Still, with one […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content