Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (BSK:TSX.V; BKUCF:OTCQB; MAL2:FSE) controls a district-scale (300,000-hectare) uranium and vanadium exploration project in southern Argentina.
Uranium is required for nuclear power plants. Like aeroplanes, when something goes wrong with nuclear – it’s dramatic – it makes headlines and burns into everyone’s brain.
But judged by the cold metric of human deaths per Kilowatt/hour— nuclear reactors are safer than solar power .[A DYI home-owner in Oregon keeled off his garage roof while installing a solar panel—and it skewed the data].Nuclear energy now supplies 10% of the world’s electricity and is responsible for one-third of global carbon-free electricity.Vanadium is used as a steel additive in crankshafts, gears, tools and knives. Brain surgeons typically use vanadium scalpels.After a series of deadly building collapses , the Standardization Administration for the People’s Republic of China announced a new rebar standardr— requiring the use of vanadium. BSK is part of the Grosso Group, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content