Lotus Resources [ ASX:LOT ] released its DFS, ‘ confirming Kayelekera as a low-cost, quick restart uranium operation. ‘
The share price for the uranium stock was largely flat on Thursday.
While LOT shares are up 50% over the past 12 months, they are down 25% year to date. www.tradingview.com DFS validates Kayelekera uranium
On Thursday morning, Lotus Resources brought out the latest results for its DFS (Definitive Feasibility Study) on the restart of the Kayelekera Uranium Project in Malawi.Lotus revealed that the DFS findings paint Kayelekera Uranium as ‘ one of the lowest capital cost uranium projects globally ’ — one that will only take 15 months to rebuild.Pending a FID (Final Investment Decision), the company will be boosting engagements with nuclear energy utilities, exploring funding avenues, and moving forward with offtake options. Kayelekera Uranium breakdown The mine has an ore reserve estimate of 15.9Mt (metric tonnes) […]
Click here to view original web page at www.moneymorning.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!