Lotus Resources has appointed Dr Robert Rich as uranium marketing and sales executive for the company. Lotus Resources (ASX: LOT) has welcomed a new uranium marketing and sales executive to its team as it aims to capture long-term offtake deals for the Kayelekera uranium project in Malawi.
The company today announced the appointment of Dr Robert Rich, who brings more than three decades of experience working as a nuclear fuel consultant. In this role, he advised major US utilities in the procurement of nuclear fuels and worked with a wide range of producers in securing offtake agreements.
Lotus managing director Keith Bowes said Dr Rich is “clearly one of the leaders” in the sector globally, having worked extensively with both uranium producers and utility companies for more than 30 years.
“One of the key requirements in securing long-term offtake with major utilities is having established working relationships with these groups.”“With the uranium […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content