Investor News Writer February 1, 2023 No Comments Uranium prices continue to drift higher as demand grows and supply remains both constrained and at risk of disruption by Russia and Russian controlled entities. In the past month, uranium prices are up ~4% and they are up 15.72% over the past year. At the current price low cost uranium producers are starting to do quite well.
Uranium prices continue to march higher the past 3 years, currently at US$50.80 Ur-Energy Inc.
Ur-Energy Inc. (NYSE American: URG | TSX: URE) is a leading low cost U.S. uranium producer from their Lost Creek uranium mine & facility in south-central Wyoming, USA. They also own the Shirley Basin, Last Soldier, and Lucky Mc Mine uranium projects in the USA. Shirley Basin is ready to go subject to market demand for more uranium – Meaning it has its permits and authorizations to begin […]
Click here to view original web page at investorintel.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!