Fintel reports that BlackRock has filed a 13G/A form with the SEC disclosing ownership of 24.05MM shares of Uranium Energy Corp. ( UEC ). This represents 6.5% of the company.
In their previous filing dated February 3, 2022 they reported 16.80MM shares and 6.30% of the company, an increase in shares of 43.19% and an increase in total ownership of 0.20% (calculated as current – previous percent ownership).
Analyst Price Forecast Suggests 73.88% Upside
As of January 31, 2023, the average one-year price target for Uranium Energy is $7.01. The forecasts range from a low of $6.06 to a high of $8.66. The average price target represents an increase of 73.88% from its latest reported closing price of $4.03.The projected annual revenue for Uranium Energy is $27MM, a decrease of 66.27%. The projected annual EPS is $-0.04. Fund Sentiment There are 324 funds or institutions reporting positions in Uranium Energy. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content