TUCSON, AZ, Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Liberty Star Minerals ( “Liberty Star” or the “Company” ) ( OTCMarkets : LBSR ) is pleased to announce the Arizona State Land Department (ASLD) has issued renewal notifications for 21 MEPs covering Liberty Star’s wholly owned Hay Mountain Project including the Red Rock Canyon Gold Project (RRC). Additionally, the Company has received a new Mineral Exploration Permit (MEP) comprising 80 acres as part of the Company’s ongoing 240 acres claim area over the Robbers Roost Project (RRP), approximately 5.89 miles west of the Hay Mountain Project. The Company is current on all MEP requirements through 2023 renewal dates.
The Red Rock Canyon Gold and Robbers Roost Projects may possess commercially important metals associated with porphyry copper-gold-moly geologic structures, well represented in the area from central Arizona to northern Mexico.
“Liberty Star has been interested in the Robbers Roost area for years, and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content