TORONTO, Oct. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Labrador Uranium Inc. (“ LUR ”, “ Labrador Uranium ”, or “ the Company ”) (CSE: LUR, OTCQB: LURAF, FRA: EI1) is pleased to announce that it has signed a definitive purchase agreement (the “Agreement”) with Beaconsfield Ventures Ltd. (“Beaconsfield”) to acquire (the “Acquisition”) 100% interest in the Anna Lake Project (License No. 34834M) and the Moran Lake B-Zone prospect (License No. 027543M), (together, the “Assets”). The Assets are two strategically located properties within the Central Mineral Belt (“CMB”) that provide LUR with new exploration targets with known mineralization (Figure 1).
Pursuant to the Agreement signed on October 13, 2022, LUR has agreed to acquire the Assets in exchange for the issuance of 5,000,000 common shares of LUR (the “Common Shares”). Price per share shall be determined on the closing date of the acquisition, currently anticipated to be November 1, 2022. As part […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content