Kiplin Metals Prepares for the Summer Field Program on Cluff Lake Road ("CLR") Uranium Project, Saskatchewan
(TheNewswire) TheNewswire – June 29, 2023 – Kiplin Metals Inc. (TSX-V:KIP) (the “Company” or “Kiplin”) is pleased to provide an update on the preparations for its upcoming summer exploration program on the Cluff Lake Road (CLR) uranium project, situated in the highly prospective southwestern Athabasca Basin of northern Saskatchewan.
Field crews have been mobilized and are ready to commence the induced polarization (IP) resistivity geophysical survey upon the receipt of the exploration permit. The Company has submitted the required exploration permit application to the Saskatchewan Ministry of Environment for review and approvals, with an anticipated approval this month
The primary objective of the upcoming survey is to enhance the existing data set of the CLR property and identify vectors that will increase the likelihood of discovering uranium deposits. Kiplin’s exploration teams are committed to adopting innovative […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content