Mr. Troy Boisjoli reports:
VANCOUVER, BC, June 30, 2023 /CNW/ – ATHA Energy Corp. (CSE: SASK) (FRA: X5U) (OTCQB: SASKF) (" ATHA " or the " Company ") is pleased to announce that it has appointed Mr. Troy Boisjoli as Chief Executive Officer of the Company to advance ATHA in its next phase of development, effective June 28, 2023. Concurrent with Mr. Boisjoli’s appointment, Mike Castanho has resigned as Chief Executive Officer but will continue to serve as an independent director of the Company. The Company thanks Mr. Castanho for his invaluable contributions and looks forward to working with Mr. Boisjoli as Chief Executive Officer and continuing to work with Mr. Castanho as a member of the board of directors of the Company.
Mike Castanho, Director of ATHA commented, "ATHA and its shareholders are extremely fortunate to welcome a leader with such an exceptional track record of success in the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content