JSC National Atomic Company "Kazatomprom" ("Kazatomprom" or "the Company") announces that based on the results of an independent diagnostics conducted in 2021, the Company’s corporate governance rating has been upgraded to "A" from "BBB". JSC Samruk-Kazyna, Kazatomprom’s majority shareholder, engaged an independent consultant PricewaterhouseCoopers to conduct the diagnostics, and the Company demonstrated the highest level of corporate governance.
Such a high result is an evidence of rising efficiency of Kazatomprom’s internal systems. Measures aimed at improving the corporate governance system have been successfully implemented. The Company has achieved significant quality growth in such areas as shareholders’ rights and interests, the Board of Directors and the Management board efficiency, transparency and information disclosure, as well as sustainable development.
Kazatomprom will continue to work to improve its corporate governance. The priority goal of Kazatomprom’s corporate governance is to increase long-term value of the Company through building an efficient and transparent business, maintaining […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content