In this InvestorIntel interview, Tracy Weslosky talks to Ur-Energy Inc. ‘s (NYSE American: URG | TSX: URE) President, CEO, and Chairman John Cash about an update on the uranium market. With the US utilities now looking at domestic uranium supply, John provides an update on Ur-Energy’s sales contracts for the supply of uranium with new long-term contracts and strong profit margins.
With total sales quantity now under contract at 600,000 pounds U 3 O 8 per year, John discusses ramping up production at its Lost Creek in-situ uranium mine. John also provides an update on advancing Ur-Energy’s fully-licensed Shirley Basin Project to meet the demand as they continue to close additional sales contracts.
To access the full InvestorIntel interview, click here
Don’t miss other InvestorIntel interviews. Subscribe to the InvestorIntel YouTube channel by clicking here . About Ur-Energy Inc. Ur-Energy is a uranium mining company operating the Lost Creek in-situ […]
Click here to view original web page at investorintel.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!