Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – February 14, 2023) – ALX Resources Corp. (TSXV: AL) (FSE: 6LLN) (OTC: ALXEF) ("ALX" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has acquired by staking the Crystal Lithium Project ("Crystal", or the "Project") in northern Saskatchewan. Crystal is 100%-owned by ALX with no applicable royalties and consists of 54 mineral claims in five claim blocks encompassing 44,587 hectares (110,174 acres), located close to the Saskatchewan-Northwest Territories border near Bailey Lake, SK. ALX acquired Crystal because of its potential to host lithium-cesium-tantalum ("LCT") pegmatites.
Highlights of the Crystal Lithium Project The newly-staked claims at Crystal are situated to the north, south, east and west of a historical lithium showing at Bailey Lake first discovered in boulders and outcrop in 2004. Sampling of a lepidolite pegmatite boulder by the Saskatchewan Geological Survey returned 3,470 parts per million ("ppm") lithium (equal to 0.741% Li 2 […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!