Uranium stocks glow as Japan seeks new Nuclear era
Uranium stocks enjoyed a sharp move higher yesterday on the news that Japan seek to approve the restarting of nuclear power stations throughout the country, prime minister X also expressed interest in expanding the current number of plants in a clear vote of approval over the future of nuclear as a means to alleviate the pressures evidenced within the energy markets. While Germany has continued to push back on the issue the willingness of Japan to re-establish their reliance on nuclear despite all the suffering associated with the Fukushima disaster highlights how important the energy source will likely be as governments seek to obtain a reliable energy source that also reduces carbon emissions.
The entire sector reacted with Glee yesterday with stocks surging to double digit gains across the board. Whilst uranium itself has been in a holding pattern there is […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content