Saskatoon – IsoEnergy Ltd. (‘IsoEnergy’ or the ‘Company’) (TSXV: ISO; OTCQX: ISENF) is pleased to provide an update on winter 2022 exploration activities on the 100% owned Larocque East, Geiger, Hawk and Ranger projects in the eastern Athabasca Basin.
Larocque East hosts the Hurricane Zone (‘Hurricane’ or the ‘Project’), a high-grade uranium discovery located in the Eastern Athabasca Basin of Saskatchewan. Winter 2022 drilling at Hurricane has now concluded and advanced planning is underway for the follow-up summer program.
30 drill holes totaling 12,147m completed at Larocque East; 36km of conductor strike mapped in two target areas at Geiger, and Ground geophysical surveys completed at Ranger and Hawk.Tim Gabruch, President and Chief Executive Officer commented: ‘IsoEnergy has successfully completed the winter drill program at Larocque East, and significantly advanced the understanding of Hurricane’s current size and scope. Assay results are pending and based on these winter drill results at Larocque East […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content