In addition, the Company has granted the Underwriter an option (the " Underwriter’s Option ") to purchase up to an additional number of FT Shares (the " Additional FT Shares ") equal to 15% of the FT Shares sold pursuant to the Offering, at a price per Additional FT Share equal to the Issue Price, by providing notice to the Company at any time up to 48 hours prior to the Closing Date (as defined herein).
The gross proceeds received by the Company from the sale of the FT Shares will be used to incur Canadian exploration expenses that are "flow-through mining expenditures" (as such terms are defined in the Income Tax Act (Canada)) on the Company’s properties in Saskatchewan (the " Qualifying Expenditures "). The Qualifying Expenditures will be renounced to the subscribers with an effective date no later than December 31, 2020, in the aggregate amount of not […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content