As Ur-Energy Inc. (NYSE American: URG | TSX: URE) looks to break through its $1.57 (C$1.99) high reached in February of this year it’s time to take another look at this company and Uranium in general. The Company announced some exciting news late last week – they received three approvals representing the final major permits required to begin construction of their Shirley Basin project. This is good news considering Ur-Energy is engaged in uranium mining, recovery and processing operations, as well as the exploration and development of uranium mineral properties.
The Shirley Basin project would be complementary to the existing Lost Creek project with its recently announced increase to nine licensed mine units and the licensed limit annual plant production of 2.2 million pounds U 3 O 8 which includes wellfield production of up to 1.2 million pounds U 3 O 8 and toll processing up to one million pounds […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content