Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) went down by -3.05% from its latest closing price compared to the recent 1-year high of $6.60. The company’s stock price has collected -2.82% of loss in the last five trading sessions.
Plus, the 36-month beta value for UEC is at 2.00. Opinions of the stock are interesting as 3 analysts out of 4 who provided ratings for Uranium Energy Corp. declared the stock was a “buy,” while 0 rated the stock as “overweight,” 1 rated it as “hold,” and 0 as “sell.”
Here’s Your FREE Report on the #1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock of ’22.
Small-cap Uranium stocks are booming in 2022! The company we’re about to show you is the ONLY small-cap stock in the space that benefits from ALL aspects of the global Uranium industry with none of the risks of running a mine. Smart investors will not be hesitating on this one! […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content