GCL has a global mandate but predominantly invests in North American and Australian listed companies With the impact of climate change becoming more prominent than ever as well as greater interest in alternative and renewable energy solutions in response to the ongoing Russo-Ukrainian conflict, all eyes are currently on investment trusts in the commodities & natural resources and renewable energy infrastructure sectors.
Commodities & natural resources trusts had a rollercoaster ride in 2021 as metals and energy prices responded to the stuttering recovery from COVID. Most made progress, barring a couple of minnows and Golden Prospect Precious Metals, which is focused on gold miners.
However, the standout leader within the sector, and the wider investment companies market, was Geiger Counter (Ticker: GCL). It was the best-performing of all investment companies in 2021, delivering a net asset value return of 81.9%, and the second-best performer in share price terms, with a return […]
Click here to view original web page at inews.co.uk
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!