Written by Summary
Acquire assets that provide power, such as hydrocarbons and uranium-based nuclear power. Uranium and oil services appear to be breaking out.
Robotics and droids should go without saying, but primary focus should be on their battery systems. Capitulation appears imminent, at which point we strike.
Invest in defensive technology, including space, hypersonic rockets, and energy weapons, but wait for LMT’s earnings report this week. fdastudillo/iStock via Getty Images The Sith investor does like to keep things simple, and it is mostly about power. Ideally unlimited power, but there are also multitudes of overlapping spheres of influence, and the ability to make a show of force. In 2022, the Sith investor jumps into the dark pools of the market in order to amass hydrocarbons, uranium, droids, and space-age weaponry. Power The oneness of the universe appears undeniable to the Sith investor. Hydrocarbons are not hated or shunned. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content