VANCOUVER, BC, Dec. 30, 2020 /CNW/ – International Consolidated Uranium Inc. (" CUR " or the " Company ") (TSXV: CUR) is pleased to announce that, further to its press releases from December 15, 2020, the Company has closed a non-brokered private placement financing of units of the Company (the " Units ") at a price of C$0.80 per Unit, for gross proceeds of C$5,500,000 (the " Offering "). Red Cloud Securities Inc. (" Red Cloud ") acted as a finder in connection with the Offering. International Consolidated Uranium Inc. logo (CNW Group/International Consolidated Uranium Inc.) Each Unit is comprised of one common share (" Common Share ") of the Company and one-half of one whole common share purchase warrant (each whole warrant, a " Warrant "). Each Warrant entitles the holder thereof to purchase one Common Share for a period of three years from the closing of the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content