November 18, 2020, the Company has received approval from the TSX Venture Exchange (the " TSXV ") with respect to the option agreement with a private, arm’s length party (the " Vendor ") providing CUR with the option to acquire a 100%, undivided interest, in the Moran Lake Project (the " Property ") located in the Central Mineral Belt of Labrador, Canada (the " Option Agreement ").
Philip Williams, CEO, commented, "With the Moran Lake Option Agreement approved by the TSXV and the initial payment made, we have firmly established ourselves as a player in the Central Mineral Belt. At Moran Lake, the C Zone was the subject of significant past exploration and contains both uranium and vanadium resources. We believe the area, also home to Paladin Energy’s Michelin project, has the critical mass to one day support the development of a uranium mining operation, and the potential for […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content