TORONTO, Nov. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Consolidated Uranium Inc. (“ CUR ” or the “ Company ”) (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) is pleased to announce that due to significant demand, the Company and Red Cloud Securities Inc. (“ Red Cloud ”), as lead underwriter and sole bookrunner on behalf of a syndicate of underwriters (collectively, the “ Underwriters ”), have agreed to increase the size of the private placement previously announced on October 29, 2021 from C$15,000,325 to C$18,000,000. Under the revised private placement, the Underwriters have agreed to purchase for resale 6,792,453 units of the Company (the “ Units ”) at a price of C$2.65 per Unit (the “ Unit Price ”) on a “bought deal” private placement basis for gross proceeds of C$18,000,000 (the “ Offering ”). Each Unit shall be comprised of one common share in the capital of the Company (each, a “ Unit […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!