Insiders at GoviEx Uranium Inc. ( CVE:GXU ) sold US$634k worth of stock at an average price of US$0.43 a share over the past year, making the most of their investment. After the stock price dropped 14% last week, the company’s market value declined by CA$30m, but insiders were able to mitigate their losses.
Although we don’t think shareholders should simply follow insider transactions, we do think it is perfectly logical to keep tabs on what insiders are doing. GoviEx Uranium Insider Transactions Over The Last Year
In the last twelve months, the biggest single sale by an insider was when the Independent Director, David Cates, sold CA$139k worth of shares at a price of CA$0.41 per share. While we don’t usually like to see insider selling, it’s more concerning if the sales take place at a lower price. It’s of some comfort that this sale was conducted at […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content