The crisis is a boon for nuclear power, and Cameco Corp. (CCJ). Johannes Plenio Gas Crisis in Europe Heats Up Uranium Prices
Winter is coming and Russia is threatening for cut off natural gas supplies to Europe. Politicians are panicking. It is a big opportunity for investors.
Gazprom announced last week that it would cut gas flowing to Germany to only 20% of capacity. The Russia-owned company transports natural gas to Europe through the Nord Stream-1 pipeline.
The crisis is a boon for nuclear power, and Cameco Corp. (CCJ) .Russia cutting supply of natural gas to Europe was a likely outcome. President Vladimir Putin began threatening to choke off supply only weeks after the invasion of Ukraine in retaliation for western sanctions. It is the nightmare scenario for Europe. The International Energy Agency notes that 45% of natural gas supplies in 2021 to the continent flowed from Russia. Now Putin is […]
Click here to view original web page at www.forbes.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!