Seabridge is a backdoor play on rising copper prices with its monster reserves at KSM.
The company’s inground resources provide the highest underlying leverage to gold quotes of any miner or exploration company.
Excessive central bank money printing is supporting higher gold and copper prices over the long run.Out-of-control deficit stimulus spending to prop up the economy during the coronavirus pandemic may spike future money supply numbers.Seabridge is morphing into a must-own for precious metal portfolios, at least from my perspective trading similar businesses the last three decades. Seabridge Gold (NYSE: SA ) owns one of the largest undeveloped copper/gold properties in North America, the Kerr-Sulphurets-Mitchell deposits located in British Columbia, Canada. The company also owns several unrelated but important development projects, including the Courageous Lake property located in the Northwest Territories, Canada. When you add up all the assets, each Seabridge share represents the highest theoretical underlying gold holdings per […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content