Hello, hello! In this Thursday’s edition of ETF Wrap we do a rundown on what worked and what didn’t over the past three months. In brief, rare-earth metals were big winners in the third quarter but China related funds were clobbered.
You know the drill: send tips, or feedback, and find me on Twitter at @mdecambre to tell me what we need to be jumping on.
And sign up here for ETF Wrap.
The good and the bad Top 5 gainers of the past week %Performance VanEck Oil Services ETF 5.0 Fidelity MSCI Energy Index ETF 4.8 KraneShares Global Carbon ETF 3.2 Avantis U.S. Small Cap Value ETF 2.4 Global X MLP & Energy Infrastructure ETF 2.0 Source: FactSet, through Sept. 29, excluding ETNs and leveraged products . Includes NYSE, Nasdaq and Cboe traded ETFs of $500 million or greater Top 5 decliners of the past week %Performance VanEck Rare Earth/Strategic Metals […]
Click here to view original web page at www.msn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!