Elkon said uranium investments will make a significant contribution to Exor’s performance in 2021. Exor partner (Canadian) companies and what they do
In a letter to shareholders of Exor Company, which holds the most important stake in Stellandis, Juventus, Ferrari and KD Publishing Group, Chairman John Elcon Explained “Uranium is one of the biggest positive contributors to our performance in 2021”, above all thanks to Canadian companies Cameco and NexGen Energy.
Cameco – Reads Letter – Largest Independently Listed Company for Handling Uranium; NexGen, on the other hand, develops “the world’s largest low-cost uranium project”. What Elkon said
“We believe that nuclear energy will be key to tackling the three challenges of reducing energy shortages, electrifying industrial applications and converting fossil fuels,” Elgan said. Because nuclear power plants provide reliable and carbon-free energy, they are an excellent complement to non-renewable energy sources such as solar and wind, which depend […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content