Uranium stocks have been some of the most popular stocks in 2022 thus far. And it comes from a variety of reasons. Uranium will be a huge part of the clean energy future. Companies continue to receive government funding to get nuclear power plants up and running. And the war in Ukraine has led to sanctions against Russia, which would mean North American uranium stocks would receive more business.
But the problem is that some of these uranium stocks could see a fall back in the near- or long-term future. Sanctions against Russia could end, leading to more uranium use. And companies can hit hard times. That’s why I wouldn’t recommend uranium stocks. Consider this ETF instead.
Horizons Global Uranium Index ETF (TSX:HURA) is a pure-play uranium exchange-traded fund. It seeks to replicate the performance of the Solactive Global Uranium Pure-Play Index, net of expenses. In both cases, the uranium […]
Click here to view original web page at www.msn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!